Maths Teacher – KS3, KS4 & KS5 – September 2017 start – Full Time – Southampton
We are seeking to appoint a talented and engaging teacher of mathematics to join an excellent team of professionals in our school. If you have passion, commitment and resilience, and are driven to make a difference to the lives and futures of young people, we would like to hear from you.
The successful candidate will;
- be a great classroom practitioner, with the ability to inspire enthusiasm in students
- have high expectations, in terms of outcomes, for young people
- have a love for their subject that will see them contribute effectively to the future of mathematics in the school.
- teach across the age range 11 – 18
This post would suit either a newly qualified teacher or an experienced teacher.
The school is a successful 11 – 18 school with 838 on roll (110 in the Sixth Form); 71% of students achieved A*-C in mathematics in 2015. The department has a blend of experienced and younger staff. This will provide opportunity for ambitious colleagues in a supportive environment that firmly has its eyes on developing the practice of teachers in the classroom. Continuing professional development is well supported for all colleagues – indeed, it is actively promoted within the school’s improvement plans.
The ideal candidate should:
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification and QTS / QTLS
- Have experience of teaching Mathematics at secondary level
- Possess strong classroom and behaviour management skills
- Have the ability to motivate, challenge and inspire students to improve learning outcomes
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- A competitive salary (AWR applies after a 12 week period)
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
- Long standing and exclusive relationships with clients
- No timesheets
- In-house payroll service
- Other opportunities in the Dorset area
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to working for justteachers
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking for work then please let us know.