English Teacher – KS3, KS4 & KS5 – September 2017 start – Full Time – Salisbury
justteachers are working with an good local school to appoint an outstanding English teacher to join their current English department. Governors appointed a new Executive Headteacher in October 2016 and you will be joining the school at an exciting time as they are on a journey to become beyond outstanding.
Do you have the drive, high standards and passion to ensure our students make a real difference to their outcomes and life chances?
Do you possess the following attributes?
- Ability to be an exceptional member of staff with clear capacity and the desire to improve
- Potential to progress in your career
- Possession of a wide range of skills to support our staff, students, parents and community towards excellence
- The skills, experience and ability to gain the confidence of students and staff
- Professional presence, capability and clarity with an excellent demonstration of the ability to motivate and empower
- A clear sense of fun, energy, drive and passion
You will be able to plan and deliver stimulating and challenging lessons whilst setting appropriate and challenging work for all abilities. We are looking for someone who is committed to working with colleagues across the school who is committed and ambitious for their own professional development.
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- A competitive salary (AWR applies after a 12 week period)
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
- Long standing and exclusive relationships with clients
- No timesheets
- In-house payroll service
- Other opportunities in the Dorset area
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to working for justteachers
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking for work then please let us know.