SEN Teaching Assistants Urgently Required Skegness
Do you have experience working with SEND children? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a specialist school?
Due to rising demand from Justteachers partner schools we are recruiting qualified TAs to support the needs of a schools in the Skegness area. If you’re looking for flexible and temporary work supporting children with SEND; Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD), Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD) and Autism Spectrum Condition (ASC), we would like to hear from you!
To be eligible you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Experience of working with children with high dependency and severe learning difficulties
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Capability to manage confrontation and challenging behaviour or complex learning difficulties
- An observant and responsive approach
- A positive, energetic and enthusiastic attitude.
For all applicants we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants
- An opportunity to extend your professional development
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- Recommend a friend Bonus – for every teacher you recommend to us we will pay £50!
To browse similar roles please visit our website (www.justteachers.co.uk) or call 0800 832243 and speak to the Lincolnshire team.
Justteachers is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.
Please register for this vacancy below, a member of the team will contact you shortly to discuss this and many more opportunities.