Autism Spectrum Condition (ASC) specialist required in Bradford
We are dedicated to delivering specialist education services to children with a wide range of intervention and support needs within our partner schools.
We currently require full time Autism Spectrum Condition (ASC) specialists to assist within or partner schools. The role will involve supporting the pupils, managing behaviour and working along side the teaching staff in a classroom environment.
The successful candidates will have, or have the potential to be able to:
- Ability to effectively implement curriculum and program activities.
- Ability to effectively manage classroom activity and promote responsible student behaviour and decision-making.
- Ability to prepare and plan effectively.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise and management time effectively.
- Knowledge of child and/or youth development concepts and different learning styles; demonstrated enthusiasm for working with young people.
- Ability and willingness to reflect and improve own performance, including participating in professional development.
- A thorough up to date knowledge of the range of teaching, learning and behaviour management strategies and how to implement them effectively.
- To be successful you must have:
To be successful you must have:
- Good behaviour management skills.
- Have a passion to work with young people & be committed to safeguarding children.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
TEAM TEACH trained is desired but not essential.
Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please register for this teaching vacancy below, a member of the team will contact you shortly to discuss this and many more opportunities.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking for teaching work in the Lincolnshire area please let us know.