Teacher of Mathematics – Secondary School – Nuneaton – Fixed term contract – 2 terms
Justteachers is currently assisting this secondary school in Nuneaton to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic teacher of Mathematics to join an achieving department. The Mathematics department benefits from being situated in a relatively new building with new furniture, text books and climate control in all classrooms. Up to date technologies are available to support the delivery of high quality teaching and learning in all classrooms. You will become part of a highly supportive Maths team and a school that values collaboration and reflective practice.
The successful candidate will be, or have the potential to be:
- An outstanding classroom teacher
- Passionate about developing their classroom practice
- Able to engage, challenge and motivate students and staff to raise standards and achievement at all levels
- Willing to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours of the school
- A creative and dynamic professional
- Reflective, willing to embrace new ideas and technology
- An effective team member , collaborating and contributing over time to the development of the department
Are you all of the above? Are you looking for a new challenge? If so this could be the opportunity to join this school and contribute to creating successful futures for students of all abilities.
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
- A competitive salary depending on experience (AWR applies after a 12 week period)
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please register to apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching vacancies.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.