SEN Support Staff, Manchester
justteachers are currently recruiting for passionate and experienced SEN support assistants dedicated to work in a mixture of Special Needs schools in Manchester and the surrounding areas.
These schools cater for pupils between the age of 2 and 19 with severe learning difficulties and complex needs. Some children have a statement of Special education or Educational Health care Plan for; PMLD, SLD (Severe Learning Difficulties), ASD, Sensory Impairment, and other learning difficulties.
Justteachers are looking for passionate SEN Teaching Assistants for roles in the Manchester area with;
- Proven experience of working within a mainstream or SEN school children with SEN including: Autism, Down’s Syndrome, Physical Disabilities, PMLD, SLD, Visual and Hearing Impairment.
- Be friendly, enthusiastic and caring
- Comfortable to support with personal care
- Have passion for working with children with SEN
- Have proven ability and be flexible of working on the one-to-one basis and with group of students
- Level 2 or 3 Qualifications could be advantageous although not necessary
- Experience of delivering personal care or a willingness to do so
The salary is competitive and will be dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 01925 826220.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have hundreds of roles available nationwide.
Who are we?
Do you want to work with an industry leading, friendly and personal company? Then join us! justteachers is a leading supplier of teachers, nursery nurses, SEN and support staff into schools, colleges and nurseries nationwide. Our continued expansion reflects the high level of service we deliver to our candidates and schools. Our commitment to safeguarding children and schools is at the core of everything we do and the support we offer our candidates ensures they can focus on delivering outstanding education.
Some of the benefits to using justteachers include:
- Great pay rates.
- It’s easy to register.
- Ongoing support and development.
- No timesheets.
- A fantastic 24/7 support team.
- “justteachers has provided me with a constant stream of work and they have gone the extra mile by adding a personal, caring approach to my needs. I feel privileged to be a part of their team. justteachers has focused on making sure that each job I’ve been put forward for fits my every need.” – Teaching Assistant Kim
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.