Support Staff, Manchester
Are you an outstanding support worker who wants the opportunity to make a difference to the lives of children who deserve the best?
Justteachers are currently seeking passionate, strong and dedicated SEND specialists to work within one our SEN provisions in Greater Manchester.
You will be responsible for supporting pupils on either a 1:1 basis or in small groups, delivering extra support to pupils with SEMH difficulties. Experience of supporting pupils aged 2 – 16 with challenging behaviour would be essential.
We are looking for staff to cover long and short term opportunities, working alongside class teachers, and other support staff within schools.
Ideally you will have some of the following:
- A Teaching Assistant qualification or have experience in Youth Work, as a Sports Coach or have a degree and/or experience in Psychology
- Experience in EYFS / Key stage 1 – Key stage 4
- Working knowledge of SEMH, ASC, SLCN or in supporting pupils with Numeracy or Literacy
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with Justteachers policies
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
- Be passionate about education and have a good understanding of booster based teaching
- Confidence when dealing with challenging behaviour
The salary is competitive and will be dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call Eve on 01925 826220
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have hundreds of roles available nationwide.
Who are we?
Do you want to work with an industry leading, friendly and personal company? Then join us! Justteachers is a leading supplier of teachers, nursery nurses, SEN and support staff into schools, colleges and nurseries nationwide. Our continued expansion reflects the high level of service we deliver to our candidates and schools. Our commitment to safeguarding children and schools is at the core of everything we do and the support we offer our candidates ensures they can focus on delivering outstanding education.
Some of the benefits to using justteachers include:
- Great pay rates.
- It’s easy to register.
- Ongoing support and development.
- No timesheets.
- A fantastic 24/7 support team.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme.
Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.