Female Teacher of Girl’s Physical Education
Are you a PE specialist looking to take on a new challenge? Justteachers have an opportunity for a qualified PE Teacher to join a large Secondary School based in Leyland. You will be required to plan and prepare accordingly and deliver engaging and creative lessons.
Ideally you will:
- Have QTS
- Have experience in KS3-5
- Hold a recognised Teaching Certificate
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
- Be committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
- Rates of pay are in line with the national teaching pay scales.
If you are interested in this role apply now or call us on 0800 832243
justteachers is an established educational supply business specialising in the recruitment and placement of outstanding personnel to a number of educational settings. Some of the benefits to working with justteachers include:
- Competitive and fair rates of pay – £110 – £140 per day
- Easy registration
- Ongoing support and development
- No timesheets
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
- Access to a contributory pension scheme
If you are interested in this role apply below or call us on 0800 832243
“Excellent rates of pay, friendly staff who always go the extra mile to make supply teaching enjoyable and rewarding: Just Teachers are my favourite agency to work for!” – Laura, Lincolnshire based teacher
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.