Teaching Assistant – One-to-one
Justteachers is currently seeking qualified TA, either Level 2 or Level 3 to start in January in Bury, North Manchester.
The role is to look after an individual child in KS1 who has mild autism. Experience of this is essential.
The position is full time and temporary as long as the child remains at the school.
The school is an academy sponsored by a local college.
The post is to start in January 2017.
To be considered for the position you must:
- Be a Level 2 or 3 TA or have a degree and relevant experience
- Supported autistic children previously
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references from the last two years
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
- Have a professional and flexible attitude
Register now for more details about this job, and other teaching opportunities in Manchester .
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.