Science Teacher located near Skegness, Lincolnshire
Justteachers is currently seeking a well qualified, enthusiastic and committed Science Teacher to work within one of our partner Secondary schools located near Skegness, Lincolnshire. The School is a mixed, larger than average secondary school serving the small market town and its surrounding villages.
The post is offered with an attractive salary package that can be linked to specific responsibilities. This role offers an exciting opportunity to join the Science faculty which has an excellent leadership team who are strongly committed to the achievement of their students.
The school aims to provide the best possible education to students regardless of ability or background in order for them to become active and productive citizens.
The post is to start in January 2017 and is a permanent position.
- Demonstrate outstanding teaching across the age and ability range of the school.
- Show commitment to building the success of the subject leading to sustained improvement in student performance.
- Have ambition for further career progression and a commitment to continued professional development.
- The exact role and responsibilities can be negotiated with the successful candidate.
To be considered for the position you must:
- Be a Qualified teacher.
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references from the last two years (this includes NQT placement schools)
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
- Have a professional and flexible attitude.
- Both experienced teachers and NQT’s are welcome to apply
Salary will be in line with the National Teachers Pay Scale.
Register now with Justteachers for more details about this job, and other teaching opportunities in Lincolnshire.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking for teaching work in the Lincolnshire area please let us know.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.