Teacher of Science – Wigan
Are you a PE Teacher looking for your next role? justteachers are currently seeking a Teacher of Science to work within one of our partner schools located in Wigan. The role is to start after October half term and will be required for you to teach on a full time basis until Christmas. The role will require you to teach all Sciences up to KS4, and all Science specialism’s will be considered due to the school needing an all round Scientist.
Ideally you will:
- Have QTS
- Hold a recognised Teaching Certificate/Qualification
- Have experience of teaching all Sciences up to KS4
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
- Be committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
Rates of pay are £106.00-£131.00 dependant on experience.
If you are interested in this role apply now or call us on 01925 826 220.
justteachers is an established educational supply business specialising in the recruitment and placement of outstanding personnel to a number of educational settings. Some of the benefits to working with justteachers include:
- Competitive and fair rates of pay
- Easy registration
- Ongoing support and development
- No timesheets
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
- Access to a contributory pension scheme
Make the most of our ‘Recommendation Scheme’. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.