Full Time Science Teacher Required from September 2016 – Leeds, West Yorkshire
Are you a Science teacher looking for a position from September? Have you got experience in Biology, Chemistry or Physics? justteachers currently require an enthusiastic and committed Science Teacher to work within one of our partner secondary schools located in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
The Academy is looking for an ambitious, committed and dynamic professional to join their Science department. You must have a sound background teaching any of the Sciences alongside the ability to deal with some challenging behaviour. The Academy is looking for a teacher who is passionate, enthusiastic and able to motivate and inspire students at the Academy.
In the Academy they:
- Actively seek to develop a love for learning,
- Promote inclusive learning for all,
- Work within a framework of discipline which is also confident of forgiveness,
- Value worship as a part of daily life,
- Respect the faith of all members,
- Encourage an appreciation for beauty of creation and recognise our responsibility to care for the environment.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience in KS3 and KS4
- Experience in teaching Science.
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references.
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with justeachers policies.
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
- Justeachers are committed to helping NQT’s and will consider those applicants.
The salary is competitive and will be dependant on experience.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0800832243.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have hundreds of roles available nationwide.
Some of the benefits to using justteachers include:
- Great pay rates.
- It’s easy to register.
- Ongoing support and development.
- No timesheets.
- A fantastic 24/7 support team.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.