Teacher of ESB, Manchester
justteachers is currently recruiting for a KS2 Teacher with experience of teaching pupils with emotional and social behaviour to work in an exciting primary provision within a school in Manchester.
The school caters for children with a wide range of educational and behavioural needs, you must have experience of this and be committed to inclusion; providing an outstanding education for all pupils.
- A strong teacher is required with experience of special educational needs that is able to motivate and improve behaviour.
- An outstanding practitioner, able to act as role model and build positive relationships with all staff and pupils, with exemplary behaviour management skills.
To apply for this role submit your details below or call us on 01925 826220.
For teachers, classroom assistants, SEN staff and nursery nurses, we offer:
- A choice of day-to-day, long-term and permanent jobs
- Work in local schools and nurseries
- Excellent rates of pay
- Support and assistance at every stage of your justteachers career
- The best level of customer service and ongoing support to our candidates
Make the most of our ‘Recommendation Scheme’. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.