RE/Ethics Teacher – Secondary School – Warwickshire
Justteachers are currently assisting a Secondary School and Sixth Form College School to appoint a RE/Ethics Teacher from January 2016
This popular secondary school is a forward thinking, exciting and educationally challenging environment. They believe in academic rigor and the concept of improving on previous best. The School is proud of their ethos and are seeking to appoint a dynamic and inspiring Teacher of RE/Ethics to join their Humanities Department. The successful candidate must be committed to the development of high quality teaching practices and high standards of achievement. We are looking for candidates who are:
- Qualified teachers with QTS status including NQTs
- Outstanding teachers who enjoy working with young people and are able to forge positive relationships with them
- An outstanding classroom teacher and model of excellence in terms of teaching & learning.
- An enthusiasm for new approaches and ideas
- A “can do” approach to teaching with a passion for raising standards
- The ability to support all children to reach with their full potential, and become well rounded, well balanced and confident, effective people
- An ambitious professional, committed to further personal development, and for the continued progress of the Humanities Department
- A commitment to working as part of a dynamic team of professionals both in and out of the classroom
If you have the enthusiasm and desire to work in a forward thinking and innovative environment, we would welcome your application.
- Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
- A competitive salary, between £100-£160 per day depending on experience (AWR applies after a 12 week period)
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.