Full Time Science Teacher Needed for charming rural school in Lancashire – September 2016
A charming rural secondary school in East Lancashire are looking for a Science teacher to become a member of their dynamic team. The role would require the successful teacher to teach all sciences to KS4 and the school are in a position to support an NQT.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Hold QTS or QTLS
- Be an enthusiastic and dynamic teacher
- Have a specialist subject in either Chemistry, Biology or Physics
- Have a commitment to pupils and supporting them in progressing and achieving grades
- Have a proven track record in teaching science at KS3 and KS4 level
- Have a passion for building strong relationships with young people through creative thinking whilst assisting pupils to strive
- Be a good communicator who is able to inspire and motivate pupils but also who can remain calm under pressure
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references from the last two years (this includes NQT placement schools)
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0800832243.
Ideally you will have the drive and enthusiasm, You will have the skills to provide stimulation and inspirational learning opportunities.
Do you want to work with an industry leading, friendly and personal company? Then join us! justteachers is a leading supplier of teachers, nursery nurses, SEN and support staff into schools, colleges and nurseries nationwide. Our continued expansion reflects the high level of service we deliver to our candidates and schools. Our commitment to safeguarding children and schools is at the core of everything we do and the support we offer our candidates ensures they can focus on delivering outstanding education.
Some of the benefits to using justteachers include:
- Great pay rates.
- It’s easy to register.
- Ongoing support and development.
- No timesheets.
- A fantastic 24/7 support team.
“I have worked for justteachers as my main source of work for over four years and have always found them to be reliable, professional, hard working and honest. They don’t quibble with my pay rates and indeed, they voluntarily offer me the higher rates when those are due to me. All the staff are exceptionally friendly and easy to talk to. I wish all Supply Teachers could work for an agency such as justteachers..” – Teacher, Nigel.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!