SEND Recruitment Consultant- Skipton
Published: Monday November 23 2020 by Melanie Crewe
SEND Recruitment Consultant- Skipton
Justteachers is a specialist Education Recruitment company that work with Schools nationwide. We source quality supply staff for their short-term, long term and permanent needs, which includes mainstream teaching and support staff and increasingly more specialist SEND and SEMH staff.
Justteachers Ltd has celebrated a raft of award wins this year, including UK’s Best Workplaces™ for Women 2020, UK’s Best Workplaces™ and ‘Excellence in Wellbeing’ award.
We are looking for SEND Recruitment Consultants to join our established Skipton team. We are extremely fortunate under the current circumstances to work within a sector which offers job stability, so if your ambition is to have a lucrative and long-term stable sales career, and you have an interest or degree in social studies, psychology, or sociology, then this could be the right opportunity for you.
What we offer:
- SEND Specific on the job training with expert SEND Consultant
- Extremely competitive and un-capped commission structure and earning potential
- 30 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays) plus your birthday off to celebrate
- Reduced hours over all School holidays
- Regular sales days incentives- opportunity to win prizes such as weekends away, “Love to Shop” vouchers, bottomless brunches, full weekly shop etc.
- Weekly extended wellness lunch to be taken to promote your own wellbeing
- Access to our in-house wellbeing ‘Health e-Hub”
- Pension scheme
- Annual company day
- Weekly fresh fruit hamper
From day 1 you will be enrolled into our Milestones Training program which provides consistent one-to-one support & training to you as you start your career with us. This includes:
- 3-day classroom based Induction delivered by our experienced in-house Training Manager, where you will be provided with the all the necessary tools to become a successful Recruitment Consultant
- A full program of coaching delivered by our Training Manager and expert staff
- Designated Mentor & Buddy
- Rewards and Recognition for achieving KPIs
The Ideal candidate is likely to be:
- Comfortable and competent in a sales role- we are open to the background of successful candidates, but for this particular desk, someone who has placement experience within a SEN setting or residential care setting coupled with sales experience would naturally be a good fit.
- Competitive in nature with the desire to progress and succeed
- Career driven and have proven experience of working to and exceeding sales targets
- Resilient, self-motivated, pro-active and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Able to communicate professionally with decision makers at all levels of seniority
- Able to manage multiple tasks- effective organisation of your workload is essential
- Able to maintain a work rate and level that falls in line with our overall company objectives
- Able to drive and have own car
The role in brief:
This is a 360 degree recruitment role, meaning you will manage the whole cycle of recruitment . As a sales consultant, you will develop long-lasting relationships with clients and specialist SEND/SEMH candidates alike and be able to grasp a full picture of each and every requirement from both parties.
You will be expected to use and develop business development skills to source new opportunities within alternative provisions/SEND settings and identify suitable specialist candidates to fill these vacancies.
To find out more about justteachers, why not visit our online Great Place to Work® profile, and find out the reasons why our team have contributed to our recent hat trick of award wins!
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please send your cv details through to firstname.lastname@example.org