Recruitment Consultant -Coventry Office
Published: Friday July 26 2019 by Melanie Crewe
This is a 360 degree recruitment role, where you will use your business development skills to source new opportunities within schools and source suitable candidates to fill these vacancies.
From day 1 you will be enrolled into our Milestones Training program which provides consistent one-to-one support & training to you as you start your career with us. This includes:
- 3 day classroom based Induction delivered by our experienced in-house Training Manager, where you will be provided with the all the necessary tools to become a successful Recruitment Consultant
- A full program of coaching delivered by our Training Manager and expert staff
- Designated Mentor & Buddy
- Rewards and Recognition for achieving KPIs
The ideal candidate will be:
- Competitive in nature with the desire to progress and succeed
- Career driven and have proven experience of working to and exceeding targets
- Resilient, self-motivated, pro-active and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced within the recruitment industry would be a bonus- perhaps as a resourcer looking to step up, or a sales professional eager to pursue a career in recruitment. That said we are open to the background of successful candidates, having seen success and good fit from those with travel, education, teaching, lettings/estate agents, customer service, telesales and new business backgrounds.
- Excellent professional communication skills at all levels
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and organize your workload is essential
- To maintain a work rate and level that falls in line with our overall company objectives
To find out more about justteachers, why not visit our online Great Place to Work® profile, and find out the reasons why our team have contributed to our recent hat trick of award wins!If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please submit your cv details to email@example.com or via the form below.
In addition to this role, we are also looking for recruitment consultants for our Skipton and Prestwich branches. We are offering an unrivalled referral scheme- for anyone you may have worked with previously that you recommend and we appoint, you will receive £250upon appointment, and a FURTHER £250 upon their completion of 3 months of service with justteachers. Just add your details and information about how to contact both yourself and your recommended friend (obviously with their permission) via our recommendation page.