Graduate Recruitment Consultant opportunity- Prestwich
Published: Tuesday November 24 2020 by Melanie Crewe
Justteachers are excited be able to be able to offer recent Graduates a Recruitment Consultant career opportunity within our established Prestwich team. You will be provided with all the training and support you require to become a successful Education Consultant, with the option to participate in a work-based qualification scheme.
From day 1 you will be enrolled into our Graduate Milestones Training program which provides consistent one-to-one support & training to you as you start your career with us.
- 3-day classroom based Induction delivered by our experienced in-house Training Manager
- A full program of coaching delivered by our Training Manager and expert staff
- Designated Mentor & Buddy
- Rewards and Recognition for achieving individual KPIs
Justteachers is a specialist Education Recruitment company that work with Schools nationwide. We source quality supply staff for their short-term, long term and permanent needs, which includes mainstream teaching and support staff and more specialist SEND and SEMH staff.
Justteachers Ltd has celebrated a raft of award wins this year, including UK’s Best Workplaces™ for Women 2020, UK’s Best Workplaces™ and ‘Excellence in Wellbeing’ award.
We are extremely fortunate under the current circumstances to work within a sector which offers job stability, so if your ambition is to have a lucrative and long-term stable sales career, then this could be the right opportunity for you.
What we offer:
- Extremely competitive and un-capped commission structure and earning potential
- 30 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays) plus your birthday off to celebrate
- Work based training qualification
- Reduced hours over all School holidays
- Regular sales days incentives- opportunity to win prizes such as weekends away, “Love to Shop” vouchers, bottomless brunches, full weekly shop etc.
- Weekly extended wellness lunch to be taken to promote your own wellbeing
- Access to our in-house wellbeing ‘Health e-Hub”
- Pension scheme
- Annual company day
- Weekly fresh fruit hamper
The Ideal candidate is likely to be:
- A recent graduate- perhaps in hospitality, business, marketing, drama/arts or similar
- Competitive in nature with the desire to progress and succeed
- Career driven and eager to exceed sales targets
- Resilient, self-motivated, pro-active and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Eager to pursue a career in recruitment
- Able to communicate professionally with decision makers at all levels of seniority
- Able to manage multiple tasks- effective organization of your workload is essential
- Able to maintain a work rate and level that falls in line with our overall company objectives
- Able to drive and have own car
- Comfortable and competent in a sales role
The role in brief:
This is a 360 degree recruitment role, meaning you will manage the whole cycle of recruitment. As a sales consultant, you will develop long-lasting relationships with clients and candidates alike and be able to grasp a full picture of each and every requirement from both parties.
You will be expected to use and develop business development skills to source new opportunities within schools and source suitable candidates to fill these vacancies.
To find out more about justteachers, why not visit our online Great Place to Work® profile, and find out the reasons why our team have contributed to our recent hat trick of award wins!
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please send your cv details through to email@example.com
We have graduate opportunities throughout all 3 of our offices, so if you are currently in the process of relocating and would be interested in opportunities in the Midlands or the Yorkshire then please do get in touch.